Friday, February 15, 2013

Rants

EDIT: READ THIS ONE FIRST AND THEN THE ONE UNDER IT!!!

Rant #1: Just because I'm civil to you doesn't mean I want to be your friend. Do not text and facebook me repeatedly to ask if I'm coming to your event if I am clearly avoiding you. Odds are that if I don't like you, I'm not gonna waste a three hour road trip to see you. I listen to you rant out of friendship obligations to your significant other and the fact that it is against the friendship code (and the law) to repeatedly beat you over the head.

Rant #2: Touch screen phones are useless when the screen stops responding to touch. The person that thought this was a good idea should be shot. Sure I could recalibrate the screen, but that only works when you don't have to use the screen to get settings to recalibrate the screen. Does anyone else see the fundamental flaw in this??

Rant #3: If you are going to fire me, just do it. Texas is an At Will state, meaning that you can fire an employee for whatever reason you want. Don't try to get me to change what I'm doing by repeatedly threatening my job. First of all, you've never done my job so you don't know the first thing about how it works. Secondly, don't be rude and condescending and then expect me to appreciate that you haven't fired me yet. Thirdly, I'm not impressed by the size of your ego, nor by the lengths you are willing to ride this power trip. So I suggest you come back down to earth.


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to fire you and rant about my boyfriend in the process! SO THERE :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be a better trade off. Ha! Hey...check out the Lizzie Bennet Diaries on youtube. You will find them hilarious!

      Delete