Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How in the World?

I wish I knew how I got everything done this week. There was my birthday, which definitely had its pro and cons. The problem was the ensuing nausea that occurred after. The nausea that's still hanging around almost a week later. And it's only when I eat. We are talking the substantial amount you need to survive. The best part is that it's stopped coming back up, which has to be a sure sign that I'm getting a little better right?

On the much happier and brighter note, I bought three books this week, one of which I've already finished. The good thing about staying on top of homework and what not is that you actually do have more free time. How this happens is a mystery to me. I think it has something to do with the time space continuum or something of that nature.

So the question remains: how in the world did I get everything done that I needed to this week? I don't know. But it definitely leaves time for fun dinners with friends, Disney sing it with the princess and party planning. I think I might survive this semester after all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment