Monday, January 31, 2011

*Yawn*

This weekend was full of social obligations. Not that it was necessary for me to go to all of them, but as usual, I gave my word to go before realizing they all fell in the same weekend. At least it wasn't next weekend when I will have a research paper and a test staring me in the face. So what were the fun-filled activities that I had this weekend?

Friday- Dessert potluck. Well at least that was the main event. I spent my afternoon after class, shopping for a good Friend's surprise party (if he ever finds out how much I spent, he might have a small stroke) and playing Disney sing it and glee karaoke with my great friend from Witticisms While We Waltz. The dessert potluck was pretty fun. It was the first day I ate something without the annoying nausea. YAY! It was also a great night for people watching, my favorite hobby. Man, I wish I could get paid for that.

Saturday- Mary Kate and Ashley Movie Marathon. Yes, I spent 7+ hours of my life watching movies from my childhood. Get over it. I also did homework, so I was somewhat productive. I did redeem myself by watching the Star Trek movie. Yes, I'm a closet nerd. Also a really good event to do some people watching. Granted they were all girls, but sometime girls can be interesting, on rare occasions anyway.

Sunday- Surprise Birthday Party. Now how 13 people kept this a secret for a week and half is beyond me. Especially considering that they were mostly ballroom people. Let's face it, we can't keep our mouths shut about anything. There are a few secrets between some small groups, but tell someone outside of that and the whole group will know in less that 24 hours. We really know how to utilize that grapevine. Anyways, all went according to plan and was a pretty big hit if I do say so myself. Let's face it, when it comes to planning things I'm the goddess. At least that's what my party hat said last night. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment